IMDB-RECOGNIZED COUTURE DESIGNER AND HAND-EMBROIDERY ARTIST FOR FILM, TELEVISION, AND PRIVATE COMMISSIONSWhether you are planning your next feature film or the most important day of your life, nothing is off limits when it comes to one of a kind design and impeccable craftsmanship.
From initial concept to final embellishments, each piece is created with the upmost attention to detail, luxury and quality befitting any silver screen, red-carpet or special occasion you have in mind.
Welcome to Faden Design Studios
Peloton Instructor Christine D’Ercole’s Brooklyn Wedding
Faden Design Studios played an integral part of this special day.
Excerpts from the article originally published on Brides.com.
Wedding photo by Laffler Photography.
• Wardrobe Development and Design
• Special Occasion and Red Carpet
• Hand Embroidery and Tambour Beadwork
• Garment Breakdown/Aging and Distressing
• Sketching and Illustration
• Draping and Patternmaking
• Custom Fabric Dying
• Textile Design
• Costume Construction
• Wardrobe and Set Wardrobe Styling
• Production Support
• Project Budgeting